1. What kind of products do you sell?
Bocana sells designer lingerie and innerwear, swimsuits, and ready-to-wear clothing like dresses, jumpsuits, and jogger sets from brands like Lise Charmel, Hale Bob, and Wolford. Our products are long-lasting, feminine, and chic.
2. Where can I find prices and photos of your products?
3. How do I wash/take care of the bras I purchase from you?
Please handwash all lingerie with a gentle soap like Forever New or Soak. To dry, softly squeeze the water out and lay them out on a drying rack. You can also do a gentle machine wash in a lingerie bag with Forever New or Soak.
4. Can I return the products I purchase? How?
Bathing suits and lingerie cannot be returned. Clothing and sleepwear can be returned if tags are still attached to garments. Returns can only be made in-person by dropping off at the store.
5. How do I know my size?
Bocana offers private and safe bra-fitting appointments with specialists like Carol to find the perfect size for you. You can book an appointment here.
Orders & Delivery
1. How can I place an order?
2. How can I pay?
We accept Interac eTransfer, VISA, American Express, and MasterCard.
3. How can I pick up my order?
Bocana offers curbside pickup. The address of the store is 435 Pearl St, Burlington, ON L7R 2N2. Curbside pickup can be coordinated while placing the order.
1. What types of appointments can I book?
We offer bra-fitting, swimsuit-fitting, and appointments for in-store shopping.
2. How can I book an appointment?
You can book an appointment here.
1. How are you ensuring social distancing in your store?
Once the store opens for in-person shopping, customers can only enter after booking an appointment. Only one customer is allowed to be in the store at a time. Masks are mandatory inside the store.
2. Do you sanitize your store after every customer leaves?
Yes. All surfaces, handles, and knobs are sanitized at the end of every appointment. Appointments are spaced out to ensure adequate disinfection.
3. Are all orders sanitized before packaging?
Yes. All orders are sanitized before packaging.